I am so excited! School is out and it is almost Christmastime! Now I have plenty time to see my friends and do everything I love to do. Today I decided to make a little tutorial about how you get these awesome Christmas themed nails. I think they turned out really cute. If you would like to do this yourself then keep on reading, I will explain it all step by step.
Things you will need for this tutorial are of course dotting tool. If you don’t have one, toothpicks or bobby pins work fine as well. The colors I used to make this nail art are pink, hot pink, black, brown white, yellow, shimmery red, bronze and orange. If you don’t have the right colors you can also blend your nail polishes until you find your desired color. The last thing you will need for this tutorial is nail polish remover and some swabs to clean up any mistakes.
0. Start of with clean nails.
1. Paint them white, I did two coats of it to make the white color less opaque.
2. Draw the outline of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer brown. Use the brush form the nail polish for this.
3. Take the shimmery red and give Rudolf some antlers. Use the dotting tool for this.
4. Draw a little nose using the brush from the nail polish itself.
5. Take your dotting tool and the white to draw two little dots on Rudolf.
6. Give Rudolf some pupils so he can see. Use the dotting tool for this and the black polish.
7. Draw a black line on your middle finger
8. Make little dots connected to the black line in the colors yellow, red and green using the dotting tool.
9. Close up from step eight.
10. Draw a green triangle on your pink by using the brush that comes with the polish. This will be our tree.
11. Draw a little star on top of the tree by connecting 5 little dots. Use a bronze color for this.
12. Time to decorate that tree! Use your dotting tool, red and bronze and draw little dots on the tree.
13. Time for Santa baby! Draw a red line on top of your nail and a light pink one beneath this line.
14. Use your dotting tool and with polish to give Santa his beard.
15. Draw two dots with black. They will look like eyes.
16. To make Santa a little more cute give him pink cheeks! Use the dotting tool for this and the darker pink.
17.0 Time for mister penguin!
17.1 First draw the outline with black by using a dotting tool.
17.2 Take the dotting tool and give him some black round eyes.
17.3 Use the orange polish to draw a little triangle. Just draw three dots and connect them.
17.4 Give him orange feet! Draw three dots close to each other for each foot.
18. Give mister penguin a red scarf or he will be cold. Use the dotting tool to draw a red line.
19. This step is optional but you can use a top coat to make your work last longer!
20. Clean up any mistakes you might have made with a swab nail polish remover.
Now you have some pretty nails. I also wanted to wish you a happy and safe holiday season. I hope that you will find time to spent with people that you love and care about. Also I hope that you ‘ll get to see people that you don’t see that often and have an awesome time with your family and friends.