Aren’t we all longing for that ice cold drink when temperatures are rising? This is an easy way to create a really cool layered drink for you and you friends on a hot summer day. The only things you will need are some clear glasses, lots of ice cubes and drinks containing different amounts of sugar. Now lets get started!
– Ice cubes
– Fanta Zero
– Raak Gazeuse Cool Blue
– Sisi Strawberry now bubbles
– Fernandez Green Punch
1. Start of by filling your glass with ice.
2. Pour in the drink that contains the biggest amount of sugar (in my case Fernandez Green Punch).
3. Pour in the drink that contains a lot less sugar than the drink you just poured in. Make sure you do this slowly and through the ice to prevent the drinks to mix together.
4. Continue this step until your glass is filled. I first poured in the (Sisi Strawberry no bubbles then) the Raak Gazeuse Cool Blue and finished it of with Fanta Zero.
How do you keep your head cool?