The French manicure is characterized by the pale pink base and the bright white tips. I personally love this style it looks really feminine and classy. Most people find this really hard to do, but it is actually not that difficult, it is all about the technique. I have super shaky hands and even I can do it! Just have a little patience and follow the steps below to create this French manicure yourself!
Things you will need for this tutorial are two nail polishes, a sheer pink one and a white one. I bought mine for only 2,50 each at Hema. The pink polish has a regular brush while the brush of the white polish is much thinner, which is great because it is easier to work with.
You are only five steps away…
1. Choose which hand you want to start with and put it on the table.
2. Paint your nails with a thin layer of sheer pink nail polish and let it dry.
3. Apply a second layer of sheer pink polish and again let it dry.
4. Now it is time to create sleek white lines at the top of your nail. The trick is to place your brush at the edge of your nail and hold it still. Then you make a rotary motion with the other hand that is on the table. So you slightly turn your hand backwards.
5. Apply a topcoat if you want to, in order to make it last longer.
& have you ever tried to do it yourself?