Let’s talk about hair today! I would really like to share one of my favorite hairstyles with you. The half up half down look. I love this because it looks pretty and it is really easy to do. It also makes you look like you put a lot of effort into your hair, what you totally didn’t do!
Half up half down
1. First of all brush out your hair to make sure there are no tangles left.
2. Grab some hair from the crown of your head. Leave the rest of your bangs and the rest of your hair out.
3. Take a comb or teasing comb and back comb the hair you just grabbed. I would recommend doing this in two parts, to get some extra volume.
4. Gently pul your hair to the back, and use a comb to make it look less messy.
5. Twist your hair and you push it up a little bit to create that poof effect.
6. Make a cross of two bobby pins at the point where you twisted you hair, to make sure it stays in place.
5. Start braiding a normal braid from behind your left ear and pin it down on the back of your head where the other two bobby pins.
6. Repeat step five on the other side.
7. Pin your bangs to the side using a bobby pin.
8. To make this look even prettier you could curl the ends of your hair.
Most of these hairstyles work the best when you have long hair. If you have shorter hair this might be a problem, you can not let your hair grow long in a single day. Still no need to worry you can always use the best hair extensions. These extensions are made of real human hair so they will look pretty natural once you use them.
Most extensions are really expensive, but these are pretty affordable and really easy to use, especially the remy clip in hair extentions. You just clip them in near the roots of your hair and your hair will look immediately more voluminous. Extensions with highlights will make your look even more interesting.
If you would like to know more about hair extensions just go to this website, they also have a lot of information about choosing the right colors and stuff like that!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and hopefully recreate this look sometime!